Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Flifferhuzza

I am the one and only, Willy Wonka, come from Loompaland to tell you a gigantic secret, I just hope it will fit into that tiny ear of yours.  Oh I have so much to say in so little time, now listen carefully. It was delightfully delightful what I saw in Loompaland, where I go to get my greatest ideas. There I was crawling on all fours to view the world from their eyes, those tiny creatures, Oompa Lumpa babies. Now I don’t know how much you know about Oompa Lumpa babies, but they are about 12 inches long. But that doesn’t stop them from protecting their treasure. A chocolate egg, with a center full of fliffer, a delicacy that an Oompa Lumpa only enjoys twice in their life, once during childhood and once as an adult. There I got half of my inspiration, where I would make a chocolate egg full of fliffer. But what to call it was the big question. The name hit me as I was watching the tiny babies. No really it actually hit me. You see there, in the group of babies was a baby named Huzza. He must have been the youngest of them all, for he could barely speak. All he could say was his name. I got so frustrated because you see I can’t focus with little kids screaming all around me so I took his egg. Oh what a big mistake that was. Because the minute I took it, he started screaming loud and then his screams got louder and then even louder. My poor ears couldn’t take it so I gave the egg back. But you see when I tried thinking of a name after that all that the only thing going through my head was “Huzza! Huzza!” Now I couldn't give him all the credit, it was after all my cleverness that thought of creating this new candy. So I decided to call it Flifferhuzza, a candy that will be forever known as my greatest invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment