Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Petty, Selfish Complaint

UHHHH!!!! Why do I have to do everything? I have to clean my room, clean the kitchen, do the laundry, and uhhhh. I am only sixteen years old, those jobs are for parents. And then I have to help rake the leaves, watch over my siblings, and then help cook. What happened to America being a free country? Huh? There is nothing free about it, I can't do anything I please. I shouldn't have to do all this, I never asked to be born so why should I have to do everything I am told? I should be able to watch TV, go to sleep, and do whatever I please whenever I please. We're in America, aren't we?

*****Note: This is all fake, I would NEVER complain like that. I thought it would be more fun to show what I believe is a petty and selfish complaint in this way rather than just saying it outright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment